Subscribe

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

"A new seven wonder" Kris's photos around Chitchen Itza, Mexico

"A new seven wonder" Kris's photos around Chitchen Itza, Mexico Tube. Duration : 2.50 Mins.


Preview of Kris's blog at TravelPod. Read the full blog here: www.travelpod.com This blog preview was made by TravelPod using the TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow creator. Entry from: Chitchen Itza, Mexico Entry Title: "A new seven wonder" Entry: "So i managed to catch the 8:30 bus across to the ruins, it was on the second class and cost me twenty pesos (us).. I arrived with my backpack thinking I'll have to drag it round for a couple hours on entering I saw a little 'lockers' sign and even better i found out it was free. On the way I listened to a chitchen itza podcast and it convinced me to go for a guided tour.. The sight costs 98 pesos and just passed the turnstiles I bumped into a tour guide called xavier and for twenty USD took me and a couple of Dutch around for about an hour and a half.. There was many things I was amazed at here but one thing was the echo that is created if you clap, it shoots back a sound similar to an eagle squawking.. Coming up to midday it was packed with package tourists and the sun was getting hot, so i've decided to move on to Merida. It cost 75 pesos to get here and due to not be covered in my LP central America on a shoestring book hit up the Dutch couple fit a glimpse of the sleeping section on their yutachan book. I've found a nice cheap hostel here in Merida, it codes only 90 a night for a dorm bed and also found out it is carnival weekend.. Last year I had a blast in Martinique but here I'm not really feeling it, and I know its way ...

Tags: chitchen itza, ek´balam mexico podcast, seven wonder, mexico yutachan, sovineers, seven, wonder, chichén itzá, yucatan peninsula, mexico, trip, slideshow, tripwow, tripadvisor, photography, vacation, photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
Copyright © eagle backpacks