Subscribe

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

DEATH EAGLE PIRATES- Backpacks on a Beach

DEATH EAGLE PIRATES- Backpacks on a Beach Tube. Duration : 3.37 Mins.


Heyy Guys. This is my super awesum new band, DEATH EAGLE PIRATES. This is our first recording so STOP FLAMING PREPZ!!!!11!!!ONE!!! cash munny 4 lyfe $$$ Lyrics ...There's a butterfly on the wall of my body's house The artists name was John and he liked my goatee He wore square glasses and his mothers funny blouse Together he and I would be a great pot of tea It's a long long way to Ba Sing Se I like band-aids Guys I really like band-aids I like band-aids I think I have a problem Chorus I woke up this morning with tenticles Ten of them sprouted from my ventricles If you mess with me I'll PARKOUR OFF YOUR HIGHCHAIR.... FACE Chorus

Keywords: death, beach, eagle, pirates, backpacks, cash flow, on, band, bird, IBRAU

No comments:

Post a Comment

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
Copyright © eagle backpacks